![]() |
| It was cold and windy at Chelsea's LAX game. |
![]() |
| ASHLEX, ASHMAZING, ASHTASTIC and I :) |
![]() |
| "Look I have a mustache!" |
![]() |
| Yes Emma is a picture thief |
![]() |
| Carrie and I at the Rockies game :) |
![]() |
| Caden and I in the backseat on the way to Austin and Chantry's wedding. We played Wii the whole way there :) |
![]() |
| Holly and I at Emma's graduation |
![]() |
| Melly and I at Bike Polo. We did not play we just looked good watching. lol |
![]() |
| It was a fun car ride to Utah. |
![]() |
| Free "SHLURPEES" on 7-11-11 :) The only normal picture we took. |
![]() |
| Phillip the unicorn came along for the ride. |
![]() |
| After about twenty or so pictures they finally both got off the ground at the same time. haha |
![]() |
| yes that is me and yes that is Emma's giraffe tongue. lol |
![]() |
| Devin and I at Austin and Chantry's wedding reception. |
![]() |
| Mom and I taking pictures while Chelsea and Emma were getting ready for Prom. |
![]() |
| I have no idea what we were doing, but Mel that was a great last night :) |
![]() |
| The fam at Emma's graduation. |
![]() |
| Chelsea and I at Emma's graduation. |
![]() |
| Ashlex and I at Emma, Erica, Brittany, and Lindsey's graduation party. |
![]() |
| Carrie and I in the rain at the Rockies game. |
![]() |
| Tim just had to "save" Ashley's slurpee. lol |
![]() |
| Timberly and I at the grad party :) |
![]() |
| Chelsea stole Emma's cap and gown lol She is prepping for this year. lol |
![]() |
| Melly, Ashley, and I in the trunk of Mels car for a photo scavenger hunt. |
![]() |
| Oh Tim....why do you have to stick your tongue in my sister's ear? lol |
![]() |
| We love each other. Can't you tell? |
![]() |
| At graduation dinner. Caden and Chelsea were at a table alone for a while and it looked like a date. Caden was freaked out...can't you tell. haha |
![]() |
| Carrie and I ant the midnight showing of Pirates of the Caribbean. |
![]() |
| Devin and I at the reception. We had a great time! |
![]() |
| The "group" on one of my last nights in Colorado. I miss you guys. |
![]() |
| Emma and Chelsea on the way to the Rockies game. |
![]() |
| Ashley and I. I miss you!!! |
![]() | |
| Devin and I were cold at Chelsea's LAX game. |

































No comments:
Post a Comment