This was right after we got back in the car after we saw the three guys at the park. I would rather be boring than dead!
Now we are getting happy. Not so scared anymore.
Ok maybe Emma was still scared.
Now she is mad I called her a baby.
She HAD to get a picture with a stop sign. Weirdo.
She got tired in the car.
Oh the interpretive dance styles of Emma.
She got tired so she laid on the driveway.
Then the sprinklers went off. They scared the crap out of me.So I ran.
I was running. But in the process of running I kicked Emma she got hurt. Oops.
She was not happy with me. Poor Elbow.
But its ok because we found the pine cones in Mom's flower pots. :)
Such a cute pine cone. Such a cute Hannah :)
Emma the CREEPER. lol
Walking down the stairs... SHOCKED
HMMM.....
SILLY....
And last but not least... CREEPY. Oh the many faces of Emma.
She was a mummy... and I was....
GAGA! :) Oh crate paper how you made our night!
Then we got Homey joined in on the crate paper "fun". Hehe
We "love" Homey! She doesn't love us though.
She was getting tired...
And LOOPY.
But mostly Sleepy :) Nighty night.
That sure was one crazy night. But it was so much fun! I love you Ocean Emma!
2 comments:
I love love LOVEEE you both ! So fun !
p.s. your blog got an adorable makeover !
Post a Comment