Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pinning Ceremony

So this past Thursday I had my pinning ceremony for nursing school. It was in one word...AMAZING! I felt so amazing. I looked amazing. Here are some pictures from that amazing evening.

 
Silly Luke on the phone being a creeper

Even more of a creeper now
It was so WINDY
Cute Mom and Dad
Silly Emma
Lukey and Emma
My friend Nancy said she was surprised the church hadn't 
burned down. Now i know why she was surprised!
Laughing at something Karen Brew our faculty speaker said.
Leslie Andersen pinned me. I will never forget it!
I love her!
Reciting the Nightingale Pledge. With lit candles. I didn't even burn myself!
I love my Dad
He made me cry!
Nancy! The oldest and the youngest in our class! I made it through because of her! :)
"Put the Crack Pipe Down!"
Drew! I love this kid. He is so cute! :)
Leslie and I, she is my HERO!
I love this girl. She said to me on the car ride home, "Now that nursing school is over you can be my best friend again!" :)

ASHLEE!!!! I love that you made me an honorary member of the heart club! :)
 I am so glad these two came! Ethan let me do an IV on him! Lukey wouldn't let me. :(
Not only did these guys come to support me they started the slow clap at the end of the ceremony!
Without them I would not have survived!
What a cute family, I wish Holly could have been there. Also I love my Dad's face!
Super Linda! :) I love her <3 
My all time favorite teacher. Karen Brew. She made a difference! 

As you can see it was an AMAZING night! And without  the people in these pictures it would not have been remotely possible. I wish that some people who weren't there could have been there. But I know that they were there in spirit. Thank you to everyone who helped me and supported me along the way! And remember if i grab your wrist really tight don't be afraid I am just a nurse looking for a good vein! lol

3 comments:

katiemae said...

I am so excited for you! It looks like you had an amazing time... You look so happy and REALLY PRETTY hannah!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

My cOnGrAtUlAtIoNs to you, my dear Hannah! What a wonderful accomplishment you have achieved. You can be my nurse anytime.

Your pictures are great! Thanks for sharing them. You and your family look awesome!

Gee... I've always been called "Super Linda"... must be two of us now!

Jessica Daly said...

I am so glad you started blogging ! You have accomplished so much ! and killer dress.. You're mom did a great job. You're beautiful!

xoxox